SELLECTIVE PUBLICATIONS IN REFEREED JOURNALS
1. Ibrahim Shogar (2008). Sunan al-Huda fi al-Qur`an (سنن الهُدى في القرآن الكريم وأثرها في حياة الإنسان). At-Tajdid. Vol. 12 (24)
2. Mhammad Tarique Rehman, Reeza Nazer, Lindsay Brown, Ibrahim Shogar, Anke Iman Bouzenita (2008). Therapeutique Interventions: an Islamic Perspective. J Islam Med Assn. Vol (40). 60- 68.
3 Ibrahim Shogar (2007). Ingredients of Islamic Educational Thought (مقومات الفكر التربوي في الإسلام). Islamiyah al-Ma`rifah. Vol. XII. (46-47). 139-161.
4. Ibrahim Shogar (2007). The Method of Conflict in Human Society (منهج التدافع في المجتمع البشري). Dirasat Da`wiyyah Vol. (14) 49-75.
5. Ibrahim Shogar (2003). The Epistemological Framework of Divine Laws, (الإطار المعرفي للسنن الإلهية في القرآن). Tafakkur. Vol. 5 (2). 5-48.
6. Ibrahim Shogar (2003). Globalization and Internationalization According to Divine Laws, (العولمة والعالمية في ضوء سنن الله الكونية). At-Tajdid. Vol. (14) 141-168.
7. Ibrahim Shogar (1999), Islamization of Knowledge: A Conceptual Study, (مفهوم إسلامية المعرفة عند طه العلواني). Tafakkur Vol. (1), (1) 148-193.
8. Ibrahim Shogar (2000). in the Theory of Islamic Law of Punishment, (قراءة في نظرية العقاب التشريعي بين التشكل التاريخي والوعي المقصدي). At-Tajdid. Vol . (8). 193-207. This article was republished by “Afaq al- Islam” (Jordan -Amman 2002).
1. Ibrahim Shogar (2002). Freedom of Opinion in the Qur`an: its role to achieve the intellectual unity among Muslims, (منهج القرآن في تقرير حرية الرأي). Dar Fiker (Damascus-Syria)
2. Ibrahim Shogar. The Historical Roots of Conflict and reconciliation of legal Argument of Shar`ah (الجذور التاريخية للتعارض والترجيح بين الأدلة الشرعية). (Manuscript – to be published).
SELLECTIVE PRESENTATIONS AT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
1 Ibrahim Shogar. The Ethical Discourse in the Qur`an. Presented at “International Conference on Contemporary Scholarship on Islam” Organized by Department of General Studies (IIUM) (K.L 5-7 August 2008)
2. Ibrahim Shogar. The Scientific Thinking in Islam: Factors of Flourishing and Decline. Presented at “International Conference on Arabs’ & Muslims’ History of Science”. Organized by University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (Shrjah: 24- 27th March 2008)
3. Ibrahim Shogar. The Ethical Framework of Science. Presented at “International Conference on Advancement in Science and Technology” Organized by Kulliyyah of Science (IIUM) (Kuantan-13-15th June 2008)
4. Ibrahim Shogar. The Islamic Philosophy of Science as Foundation for Scientific Progress. Presented at “International Seminar on Islamic Science and Technology: Reviving the Supremacy of Islamic Science”, Organized by: Universiti Technologi Malaysia (PWTC- Kuala Lumpur 18 -19 March 2008)
5 Ibrahim Shogar. Contributions of Muslim Intellectuals in Scientific Progress. Presented at “National Seminar on the Excellence of Islamic Civilization, On Agriculture, Science & Technology”. Organized by the Department of Islamic History and Civilization, Academy of Islamic Studies, Universiti of Malaya (1- 2 April 2008)
6. Ibrahim Shogar. Reconstruction of Worldview as Strategy for Environmental Survival and Sustainability, presented at “International Conference for Environmental: Survival and Sustainability”. Organized by Near East University- Northern Cyprus (19-24th February 2007)
7. Ibrahim Shogar. The Creative Thinking in Islam. Presented at “National Conference on Creative / Critical Thinking”, organized by Department of General Studies, IIUM (14-15th December 2005)
8. Ibrahim Shogar. The Scientific Discourse in the Qur`an. Presented at “International Seminar on Al- Qur`an” organized by Kolej Universiti Islam Malaysia (19-20th September 2005).
9. Ibrahim Shogar. The Knowledge in Knowledge Management. Presented at “International Conference on Knowledge Management”, organized by Universiti Putra Malaysia (PWTC- 7-9th July 2005).
10. Ibrahim Shogar. The Role of Religion in a Globalizing and Changeable World, (فعالية الدين في عصر العولمة وعالم المتغيرات), presented at “International Conference on Bad` Zaman al-Naursi”. Organized by The Istanbul Foundation for Science and Culture- Istanbul- Turkey (3-5 October 2004).
11. Ibrahim Shogar. Philosophy of Education in Global Age, (فلسفة التربية في عصر العولمة). Presented at “International Conference on Globalization and Educational Priorities”, organized by King Saud University – Saudi Arabia (20-22 April 2004).
12. Ibrahim Shogar. Philosophical Foundations of Islamic Education in 21st century, (مقومات فلسفة التربية في عصر العولمة). Presented at “International Seminar on Religious Curricular in the Muslim World”. Organized by International Institute for Muslim Unity-International Islamic University Malaysia (6-7th September 2005)
13. Ibrahim Shogar. Globalization between Divine laws and Human Perspective, (العولمة بين سنن الله الكونية والنظرة الإنسانية). Presented at “International Conference on Globalization”. Organized by University of United Arab Emirates (23-24 March 2003).
1. The Muslim World in the 21st Century, by Prof. Dr. M. kamal Hassan, translated into Arabic by Dr. Ibrahim Shogar. (Arabic version was published by Journal of Islam in Asia, Issue NO 1- June 2004).
2. Al-Sunan al-Kowniyyah, by Prof. Dr. Torla Haji Hassan, translated into Arabic by Dr. Ibrahim Shogar. (Arabic version was published by At-Tajdid of IIUM, February 2005).
test Along with a boost in test scores, the schools reported that there were fewer incidences of children being bullied, more students told teachers about bullying episodes, and more teachers actively tried to counteract bullying in their classes