INFO 4101 - Data Mining
Datathon - Pair Assessment (10%)
In this datathon, you will:
- work in pair (you can pick your own partner)
- need a laptop. One person will do the data analysis on Rapidminer, and another person will enter the details of the process to the online form provided.
- have to finish all the tasks within 1 hour (60 minutes)
- have to know how to run the analysis in Rapidminer. Make sure you revise the video lectures on Rapidminer prior to the datathon session.
- need to fill in the individual reflections page after the session finish.
In this assessment, NO tardiness will be tolerated.
Below are the tasks you have to complete in this assessment:
1. Download the dataset here.
Here is the description attributes in the dataset:
Loan_ID – Unique
identification number for each loan
loan_status – status
of the loan, namely: paidoff (fully paid and on time), collection (unpaid and
late), collection_paidoff (fully paid, but late)
Principal – amount
Terms – number of days
given to pay the loan
Effective_date – the
start date of the loan
Due_date – the date of
the loan payment is due
Paid_off_time – the
date and time of the actual loan payment
Past_due_days - number of days past the payment date
Age – age of the
Education – level of
education of the customer (high school, diploma, undergraduate)
Gender – gender of the
customer (male, female)
2. Open the form here.
3. Sample screenshots.
4. Individual Reflections Forms.